Little Lottie: Yesstyle.com Haul

Monday 23 June 2014

Yesstyle.com Haul

A few weeks ago you may remember my post raving about Yesstyle.com. (read it here) The website has thousands of different products and fabulous Asian brands available to us in the UK, they have also released an app (now I’m shopping on the go too.)  I couldn’t resist and ordered some bits to try so here is my small but fabulous Yesstyle.com haul!

Once on the site I went straight to the beauty section as the packaging is too adorable and tempting. In search for a Benefit Boi-ing dupe I snapped up this ‘Perfect Concealer’ which has a similar creamy consistency but in a pale shade. The concealer is great for touch ups so it’s in my bag at all times for any emergencies but for every day wear it doesn’t stand up to the test. Boi-ing won this round but for less than half the price I am certainly impressed.

My last beauty item was the Etude House Corset Bronzer in 04 Light Shading which is a great colour for me! I’ve been looking to start contouring more but wanted a natural shade and this is perfect for my pale complexion. It’s matte finish and is great for use in the crease of my eye as well, as for contouring it’s a bit too subtle but makes for a great all over bronze.

As for bags and shoes I actually removed them all from my basket as I was going a little overboard, (you will understand when you see them!) I did however discover this beauty which will forever be my shower pall. This amazingly soft towel and hair wrap set was too adorable to leave behind and is the warmest thing to slip into when getting out the shower/bath, (I would live in this if I could.) The wrap keeps my pillows dry and hair tame whilst I slumber after a hot bath, the towel is also really handy if you are waiting for your body moisturiser to dry because it is so loose and cosy.
These are some of my attempts to show you my towel set. Please note: Not a boob selfie!

The last item is from the site’s lifestyle section which is full of cute house décor and stationery. As I recently re-vamped my bedroom I set up a desk where I can easily type a blog post and this is the perfect accessory for that. After a few dodgy laptops I now trust my Asus 7” Notebook for all things tech, including blogging. (I even take all my pictures with it.) This pink bunny stand works for iPhones too and is super handy for hold up my tablet when I’m typing or watching some YouTube.

I am constantly checking Yesstyle’s app for new items and amazing sales, I can already tell my next haul will be a big one.

What’s your go to place for online shopping?


Don’t forget to follow for more, Little Lottie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment