Little Lottie: Topshop Glow Pot. Highlighter Review.

Monday 9 June 2014

Topshop Glow Pot. Highlighter Review.

I'm almost ashamed to say that until now I hadn't tried Topshop makeup despite the hype from other bloggers and vloggers about the impressive lipsticks and nail polish collection.
After receiving some vouchers I had a browse and came across the Glow Pots, I had recently given up on a powder highlighter as it didn't give an affective glow but the testers of these pots were well loved, and for a reason! 
I picked up the shade Polished however there is a bronze option which I felt was too dark for me but this light shade looks like liquid pearls in a pot! Pink and shimmery pigments mean there is no need for any obvious 'glitter' when dabbed on the skin the creamy formula looks so natural.


I'm in love with the affects, my skin looks so hydrated and natural! I've always preferred dewy to matt skin but thought it was unachievable without foundation until I found this product! 

It does contain mineral oils which aren't a friendly ingredient for your skin so I keep the application minimal using a concealer brush to highlight my brow bone and cheekbone area but I wouldn't recommend slathering it on if you are prone to breakouts like me. 

After wearing this on a night out I noticed the product does wear off like all do but I still had a dewy look after 3 hours wear which isn't bad. Overall I love this product and it has made such a difference to my overall look, next up cream blush? 

What's your preference, matte or dewy?

Little Lottie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment