Little Lottie: Lottie tries: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Saturday 15 February 2014

Lottie tries: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Gone are the days of using makeup wipes, now we want something as pure as... Well... Water!

Bioderma was huge in 2013 but with the likes of Garnier and L'Oreal making dupes for half the price and available in this country I just had to try it!

I'm all about the ingredients of a product, due to my rather sensitive skin I have to stay away from most skincare containing perfume and mineral oils so I scanned this label for any nasties and I’m impressed. Just the sheer fact that this product looked like water and screamed gentle at me meant I had to try it.

Before joining the micellar hype I was using coconut oil to remove makeup which is very luxurious but too heavy for acne prone skin like mine and so I had to opt for the lightest option out there. I soon found the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water sitting pretty on the shelf with its very familiar pink lid. ('doesn't Bioderma have that lid?')

I was very impressed with how little of the product you actually need on a cotton pad to effectively remove all makeup, the bottle still seems full even though I've been using the product for weeks! There is nothing I love more than a purse friendly beauty item.
I wouldn't say it's extremely effective on waterproof makeup without lots of scrubbing but for the price I can't complain.

I love the fact you don't have to wash the cleansing water off so even after a few cocktails there is no excuse not to take the slap off ladies!

If you know any natural makeup removal recipes, let me know.

Little Lottie xo
 






No comments:

Post a Comment