Little Lottie: Beginnings

Friday 14 February 2014

Beginnings


Today I start my blog. 

I should probably start by introducing myself . Welcome to Little Lotties! My name is Charlotte, I live in beautiful Cornwall and I'm an 18 year old girl with very normal problems! Im a very normal girl in a very normal world, but just maybe I could put a smile on someones face.

Little Lotties will my tiny space on the internet to make a difference to someones day or perhaps you will take one look and move on but whoever you are... Hi.  

I start my blog as not only a place for me to express via keyboard but because I seem to be constantly on the hunt for the perfect products, emptying my purse along the way in hope that a bronzer or lipgloss could make me the perfect version of myself. I hope that by reviewing and sharing my tips I can help any other damsels in distress and maybe find my perfect product along the way!

Makeup and girly necessities are things I enjoy but I also want to face challenges and insecurities - mainly being my anxiety and skin issues. The internet can often seem very intimmidating but it's so easy to sit behind a screen and forget all of that whilst I babble on about the latest beauty phenomenon to hit the shelves at Boots.

But for today lets keep it simple ;)

Little Lottie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment