Little Lottie: Hair Care Routine

Friday 27 February 2015

Hair Care Routine


After switching to using more natural skin care and makeup products I turned my attention to my hair. My main problems were dry ends from my old blonde days and a sensitive scalp.

SLS is a foaming agent used A LOT in the beauty world, especially in cleansers and shampoos. I knew it dried my face skin out so I decided to cut it out of my shampoo too. Silicone is another ingredient to avoid as it can leave a coating on the hair and scalp.

I must admit it took me a while to research and come up with a product that actually had good reviews that didn't have all the "nasties" in it but Faith in Nature was a brand that came up repeatedly. I already trust the brand and their moisturiser is a must in my skincare routine so my lovely fiance bought me the Aloe Vera set.



I can hands down say I may not stray from these products ever again, my hair is so manageable now! My scalp isn't irritable or itchy anymore, my hair doesn't get greasy for at least 3 days and it is super soft and frizz free.

My hair is layered and was ombred using Jerome Russel 

I love the smell and so does my other half, I've even got my mum using it. The shampoo and conditioner also comes in some many more scents I'm keen to try like the lavender one for night showers, the pineapple set for morning showers and the chocolate for a pamper night.

Buy yours here!


I'm using a few drops of Jojaba oil on damp hair after a shower for extra shine and frizz taming. I also pop this on my ends between washes which works wonders!



Buy yours here!

Top tips:
Use a wooden hair brush to drag oils from your scalp down to your ends and promote hair growth
Never brush hair when it's wet
Tie your hair up over night so it isn't dried out by your cotton pillow cases
Don't wash your hair every day, it strips the natural oils from your hair and scalp

I hope this can help some of you solve your hair dilemmas. 
Follow for more beauty and lifestyle tricks.
Happy Friday
Little Lottie  
X

No comments:

Post a Comment